Saturday, 17 September 2011

Etsy shop

Going live!! Yes I have finally opened my etsy shop full of practical, quilted little goodies.  I will be adding to it over the next week or so but have a modest amount of items to open the shop with.

Boy am I nervous about this though!  I am certainly not expecting overnight success, and expect a hard slog to be honest.  But, I am glad I have done this.  This is the hardest part, of course, trying to sell my items!

So most of my time has been consumed by making all the items I have in stock.  I love creating though so it isn't a chore.  It's a passion!!!

P.S.
Apologies about the dodgy photo quality of late, I have been blogging via my mobile and the last few photos have been taken in the evening, hence the naff quality!


My Etsy shop -
Poppy & Poochie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!