Tuesday, 27 September 2011

my new make!

Good morning!  It is fine and dry here in Newmilns so far and not cold at all.  I have just delivered the kids to the school bus and nursery so thought I would take some time out to update you all on what I have been up to lately.

My latest creation is a gorgeous fabric cuff -




This is not my wrist but my daughter, Emma's!  I wish I had skinny wrists again!  She just wanted a shot of it! 

I hand quilted the leaves and the wrist cuff and it can be secured with velcro.  It is Moda fabric, La Petit Ecole cut into varying widths then pieced together. I just love it.  It is for sale on my etsy shop if you fancy a look at all. 

The latest thing I have been do is more hand quilting.  Hand quilting circles of different sizes all over my table runner.  I love hand quilting.  It is a good time to think of God and pray, and you really get into a lovely wee rhythm with it.  Very soothing!  

In my next blog post, hopefully tomorrow, I have a wee patchwork puzzle for you all, composed by my  friend Chris.  A maths teacher.  I couldn't solve it so I thought my blog friends may like a try!

Anyway bye for now, xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've come over from Flickr and really like your blog! That is such a cute cuff and I love that dotty fabric :)
    Lucy x
    http://charmaboutyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!