Wednesday, 26 October 2011

eye candy!

Don't you just love it when you get a fabric delivery?  I got this in the post yesterday from Prints to Polka dots as recommended by Lucy at Charm about you ( thanks mrs!). You asked what I got Lucy so here is my first delivery from them!



from left to right -

Riley Blake's Christmas candy for an order for 4 christmas stockings for a friend.

Butterflies on green Freespirit ( don't know yet!)

Joel Dewsberry Manzanita branch(tea cosy???)

Michael Miller Bite me apples on lime ( love the name of this fabric). Placemats???

French journal collection Michael Miller Posh Paisley celery and blue (teacosy and coaster sets for christmas gifts).

Love it all and can't wait to get started!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yummy! I have the Joel Dewberry too!! I love that print so much :) Oh you're going to get addicted - I see you wrote FIRST delivery!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabrics. I've been eying the butterflies on green at my local store, but I don't have a project for it and I already have an enormous stash! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!