Thursday, 20 October 2011

my new table runner!

Evening! 

I have been on the PC waaaay too long tonight.  Today the kids and I spent the day indoors and while they played together (without much bloodshed!) I cracked on and hand stitched the back of the binding on this little beauty!



Isn't she lovely?? I adore this fabric and all the colours and put a great amount of work into this table runner.  I have added it to my etsy shop.  I am so tempted to keep it for myself though!  But I won't.  

So I have been working hard finishing it off and thinking about what to make next.  I must say I am having fun with the shop and meeting lots of new people.  Some of the work on there is absolutely amazing.  So many talented people!  

So tomorrow is Free motion Friday with Cindy at Fluffy sheep quilting!  I haven't practised yet :((( I think I have been putting it off because it is this; 
Not looking forward to trying it out I have to say but will try and cram a wee session in tomorrow!  

Anyway off for more tea.  
Bye for now. x
Collette 

4 comments:

  1. Love your tablerunner - what is the fabric? Yes, I have to try and practice the FMQ too.

    lifesrichpattern@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous table runner C! I'm sure it will b snapped up in no time. Good luck with fmq! Embrace the fear! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freaking adore that table runner. AND I was trying to figure out something modern, abstract, but not too out there for my Holiday Runner...well chica This Is It! I am using yours as an inspiration. I knew I had seen the image in my head somewhere and sure enough this was it! Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!