Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Fresh Sewing Day October gone!

Ok this is the first time I have linked up with Lynne and the gang at Lily's quilts for fresh sewing day.  I have to share what I have achieved over the month of October!  Unusually for me, quite a lot.  I set up my etsy shop and started making for other people.


 Embroidering names for the first time for Christmas stockings!  I love the look of them.










I finished this table runner.  I love the colours, the prints and the hand quilting and the binding!
 More embroidery practise.  Little snowflakes.
 A Christmas stocking for my shop.  I love the pinwheel
block and I would just love to put a pair of these
on my feet! So cosy.

 A few quilt blocks for Judith and her lovely friends for the Bee Blessed bee.
 A sneak peek at an order for a friend I received. I just love the gingerbread fabric and the dots! I am loving making these too.
A small fabric order to add to my stash and get making some more lovely items.

I am NEVER this busy with sewing normally so it is nice to have some items to share with you.  Going to look at what all you other lovely people have been up to!
Bye for now and we will see what November holds.
Collette x

14 comments:

  1. Ooh some lovely things there.....I especially love the table runner, gorgeous colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy! Your embroidery looks great, and I love the table runner! Excellent fabrics. I love the photo of your stocking on the stove, too. Looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work, really lovely things

    ReplyDelete
  4. So busy and great makes - love those stockings and your tablerunner is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'm a new follower from Lily's Quilts! Beautiful table runner! Jodi :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, looks like you had a productive month. I love the stocking. I have 4 of them on my ToSew list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy - I particularly love the pinwheel stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made my way here from Lynne's blog. I'm really enjoying hand embroidery at the moment too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have been busy! And all those lovely christmas goodies too

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the table runner, what fun colors. I also love that bee block, it's really cute! I am also a new follower from the small blog meet. What a great idea for bloggers just starting. I look forward to seeing more from you and I hope you will stop by my blog as well. Have a great day! January T

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the table runner :) I saw your post at the small blog meet too. Love discovering new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Collete!

    Found you again and this is the award I just passed along to you!

    http://thesimplecraftdiaries.blogspot.com/2011/11/liebster-blog-award-i-got-one.html

    Cheers
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will most definitely need to check back as I LOVE polka dots and that gingerbread fabric is cute too!!! Good for you for starting with etsy. Your embroidered letters look detailed and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, so glad to meet you and peek into your world of sewing! So, sew Sweet projects you have done! I am your newest follower! Kim

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!