Friday, 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hello and sorry to all my readers for my lack of posts lately.  As I am sure is the case with us all, I have been flat out lately.  Finishing orders for friends and family.  Attending various school/nursery events for Christmas.  Being ill with the cold then tending to kids with it.  Then getting it again!  Round and round it goes.

At the moment, under my chin, I have managed to acquire some delightful light facial hair (????), no idea why or how and also a jowelly??? neck.  I am unsure if this is due to a permanent sore throat or just fat?  or hormonal?  Anyway this is making me feel a bit old and ugly.

Thank goodness for sewing projects to keep me busy.  I recently finished this for a friend.   I really hope she likes it, her husband won't let her see it until Christmas day as it is her Christmas pressie from him!

 excuse the abandoned animals on the floor!  I hadn't tidied up.  The runner is 2m long!

My daughter before her nursery concert at the local church hall.


Anyway after the New Year it shall be business with blogging as usual!  A merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.  Have a wonderful time and talk soon. xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a huge runner! Lovely gift! Hope you get some well deserved r&r over Christmas (though not sure if that's possible with small children in the same house!). Jxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!