Sunday, 4 December 2011

nice and cosy!


Finally got these pics uploaded!  I made these cute tea cosies for a dear friend at church.  She needed a small one and one for her larger teapot.  The small white is quite a standard cosy but made to size for her teapot.

The larger red one is based on her old tea cosy.  It is such a cool design.  The sides are open for the handle and the spout and the top comes together with an elastic fabric covered band.  At the bottom is a circular wooden base.  It is fab as it takes any size teapot almost and can be adjusted to size with the band at the top!

I think this may become my future tea cosy design!  One size fits all!

Hope you like these cosies.

3 comments:

  1. I love these tea cosies. The fabric is perfect and the adjustable one is really clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I have these fabrics and haven't used them yet. they are too cute to cut into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Collette! Great gift idea! Jxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!