Friday, 2 December 2011

too long!

I am so sorry I haven't posted in ages.  This week the weather has been whacky here with gales, torrential rain and hail which I think has caused Three some network problems here.  Hence my reason for not getting online as I use my mobile as a modem for my PC.  

I have been busy making a few tea cosies and almost finishing the table runner, placemat set I have been working on.  Etsy has been awfully slow but I have had plenty to keep me going with custom orders and my own projects!  

Hoping to get caught up on all your lovely blogs tomorrow morning ( no school rush etc) and get some photos posted of those tea cosies and such like!  Oh and I just realised I have missed Lily's quilts small blog meet!!!!! Argh maybe tomorrow. :(( 
Lots of love
Collette xxxx

2 comments:

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!