Tuesday, 31 January 2012

some packages!

Last Thursday I received some special packages.  A small gift for a friend and a bargain for myself -
HALF OFF SALE- Winter Berries Pink and Red Astro Adjustable Ring
gorgeous ring in the sale!

Blue Oasis Desert Dune Post Earrings - Hypoallergenic Surgical Stainless Steel Posts
cute earrings for my friend's birthday!

I love the items this lady designs and would urge you to have a look at her cracking shop Ditty Drops over at Etsy. 

I received a fabric package too which is always fantastic!  I have never purchased Amy Butler fabric before and wasn't 100% sure if I would be happy but oh boy I am!  Pefect theme of Love for Valentines day looming too. 
I purchased a patchwork palette of a selection of her fabrics from the Love range as I couldn't narrow my yardage choices down at all as I loved it all!  I have started some items already with it and just adore the colours and patterns.  Yummy fabric and such lovely quality too. 



Brimming with ideas already! 
Collette x

7 comments:

  1. I love Amy Butler and those fabrics look gorgeous :) The star is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy fabrics C! Looking forward to your makes! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love fabrics! Looking forward to seeing what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colette, Amy Butler is one of my favorite designers. I stalk all listings of her "Nicey Jane" fabrics on etsy, and I'm pretty sure I now have the complete collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your star. I have a ton of leftover Amy butler charms left over from a quilt that I didn't know what to do with. I think you've given me a place to start. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Collette

    Returning your visit from Lily's blog - I just love your stars - I think they are one of my favourite things at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Collette, I'm amazed at your productivity! Really like your tea cosies!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!