Friday, 23 March 2012

all for me!

Yesterday I was doing a little embroidery and wanted to head out into the garden with it but couldn't be bothered getting all the bits and bobs together to then drop, lose etc.  So last night I thought, why not make something for yourself for a change Collette?

So I made this roomy pouch for my little embroidery projects on the go.  This way I can just put it all in here and head outdoors!  So if at the park with the kids or in the garden I can just grab this and go.

I had a bit of this gorgeous Amy Butler fabric left from her Love range so I wanted to use a fabric I love to look at and the inside is made up from bits and bobs.


 I then decided I needed a mobile pincushion so made this wee pillow with a scrap and the selvage from the Amy Butler fabric because I love the Font!  I just use a wee safety pin so I can remove this and attach it where I need to!
Nice and roomy with three pockets for floss, scissors , marking pen, small hoop, needlebook.    
Fully stuffed!
All this fits in very easily! I am in love with my pouch and so pleased to have something all for me!! Can't wait to get it out at the park now.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool idea. You used really pretty fabric. And isn't it so nice to make something for yourself for once?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!