Sunday, 18 March 2012

What have I been up to?

I made my gifts for mother's day this year!  Mug rugs inspired by Judith at Just Jude.




I received this lovely fabric to make another tea cosy.  I also ordered handmade bias binding for bunting.  Isn't it so cute the way it has been wound and pinned?? All from Frumble.  Excellent postage costs and range of fabrics and binding.


 Planning on a set of coasters too I think. I love the retro feel of this fabric.  It is just gorgeous.

I received this in the post today. Stripey fabric is for my friend's wee girl's birthday present from us.  Some bunting with her name on it.  The pezzy print is for my lad, Jacob's quilt.  I have been promising him a quilt for years and finally decided on this fabric using a Moda Bakeshop pattern.  He really likes it!



So this week I will be doing quite a bit of sewing and searching for the best buys for those pezzy solid co ordinates next!  The strange hue in my photos is that thing in the sky called the sun shining through my blinds.  What a gorgeous two days we have had up here!  Even got the washing out! 
Collette x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely makes and great fabric choices :)
    Oh I love hanging washing, it always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!