Thursday, 29 March 2012

Work in progress should have been wednesday :(

Hi there

I totally forgot to link up for WIP Wednesday yesterday so here I am today.  I haven't done an awful lot of sewing this week.  I had Jacob off with a sore tummy yesterday and Emma was singing with nursery at the local coffee morning today.

I managed this earlier in the week though for a very small table runner/topper/sideboard mat -



A pouch for all my embroidery bits and bobs.




Emma helped make these plain and fruit scones. Yummy!
Not many left now. 

The school and nursery finish for the Easter holiday tomorrow so I am bracing myself for a fortnight of entertaining a 7 and 5 year old!  Not much sewing time probably for me :( 

My mind is brimming with things to make but just not enough hours in my day!  
Bye for now x

2 comments:

  1. Your table runner looks great and I love the pouch you've made :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your HSTs. You and me both will be not getting so much done over the next two weeks. I'll be chomping at the bit to get them back to school by the end of it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!