Monday, 30 April 2012

Be still my beating heart!

Don't you just love when a fabric order arrives???  This wee bundle of fat quarters is from M is for Make.  A wonderful new site I discovered through someone else and I just love this range of fabric available.


 Look at the bakers twine!  And cute label.
 Denyse Schmidt which I got on sale.
 To replace the fat quarter I already used oops!
 Because I have fallen for chevrons so much.
Beautiful.
To replace the Coreopsis I used for my art wrap.

Now I just need to think about what to make with them but for the time being I will just look at them and ooh and ah!


6 comments:

  1. Oh I love M is for Make too. Kate is fantastic and love what she stocks. Great service too and all wrapped up in a loving bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous fabrics! I have to get over to the site =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful fabric - I must visit m for make!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!