Sunday, 1 April 2012

Fresh sewing day and small blog meet

I just remembered it is the first today and how I want to join up with everyone over at Lily's Quilts!  It is her Blogaversary today.  2 years old!  Please visit and wish her the best.

So here is a quick montage of what I have been up to over the last month!  Not many finishes as such but lots of lovely fabric!

If you are new to my blog then great to meet you and I will be heading over to some of the folk I haven't yet met on the small blog meet too! xxxxx

A tea cosy for my Etsy shop.  I adore this fabric so much!
 Bought this wonderful brights bundle for Jacob's
Pezzy print quilt which I am due to start soon(ish!).
From Alice at Backstitch.  Fab bundles of Klona
cotton.
 A mug rug and snack box for Mother's day.
 An embroidery pouch all for ME!!!!!  Made by me :)
 Half square triangles for a small table runner.

 Some embroidery projects.








Table runner almost done.  Straight quilting.

And that is me done!  Not bad actually now I look at it. 

9 comments:

  1. I love your tea cozy. And Triangles for the table runner are so fun. I think I'm going to experiment with triangles after I'm done with circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by via Lily's Quilts. Your projects look great - love the HSTs - I still need to try those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, stopping by from the small blog meet. I wish I could make those HST but I am not that brave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popping in via small blog meet. Looks like you had a very busy month, I really like the HST table runner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Collette, you had a busy month! Wishing you a happy April!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm visiting from Lily's. I love your projects. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job on the tea cozy, I love the fabric too. Just visiting from Lily's and wanted to say hi :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!