Friday, 13 April 2012

Modern She Made Swap

Hi!  I am taking part in my first ever swap.  It is a secret one so I only know who my partner I have to make an item for is.  I have no idea who I will be receiving an item from!  It is so exciting.  

There is a Flickr group set up for this swap so I have posted a few photos of the ideas I have for a mini quilt as requested by my secret partner! 

I am thinking pinwheels, windmill, double pinwheel blocks with hand quilting circles in perle cotton! 

Using these bright solids and think background fabric of Kona charcoal? 
What do you think?

The Flickr group has given a positive response so far so I am totally leaning towards this.

So excited about it! 


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a brilliant mini! Enjoy the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and the idea for the hand quilting! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color combination and windmills sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!