Saturday, 7 April 2012

a week and a half!

Hi all!

The start of the Easter holidays was not great in our home!  My better half Colin got the sickness bug first, then Jacob who is only just feeling better, then me and now Emma!  This has meant no sewing at all!!!!!!

None.  Zero.   Zilch.    I have been thinking about it and browsing fabric stores on my phone but that is it. :(

Anyway normality feels like it is just around the corner as I have  managed to reach the PC again and the kids are beginning to eat and Jacob has resumed his cheeky stance again!

On the Tuesday before the lurgy struck I managed this with the kids and then the enforced sewing break began.

Jacob was getting the hang of sewing with his plastic needle and quite enjoyed it! 

I received this gorgeous package during the week of the bug!  From Eclectic Maker some lovely Anna Maria Horner fabric for a new project.  Plus some Klona white cotton.  I love this it is so easy to work with and crisp!

I could barely unfold these little apple turnovers of cuteness!

So hoping to get back to the sewing this week.

Oh forgot to mention I am taking part in my first ever swap!!!!  It is the Modern She Made Swap and I can't wait to find out more on my secret partner!
Anyway off for now to find out if my children would like to eat or maybe even sleep soon! xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have all been ill - not much fun! Hope you all feel better soon. Loving your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a rotten week, glad you are all feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the germs have been eradicated!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!