Wednesday, 23 May 2012

A finish at last!!

Hooray my mini quilt for my Modern She Made Swap is finished finally!  Currently hanging out drying on the line in the glorious sunshine and just needs pressed and posted with some other goodies!

It is still a little crinkly so I think I would like to give it a little press as I haven't went mad with quilting this one.





I have a cute pincushion I shared a while ago and some Denyse Schmidt ( a fat quarter) plus some other bits and bobs I come up with in the next 24 hours! 

pink DS :) 
I am excited about this as it is my first swap and truly hope she likes what I have made!  I did a fair bit of stalking lol.

Also meant to share that I have been awarded a Liebster blog award from Sew Sleepless!  I am very honoured by this award and now have to think about which 5 blogs I would like to pass this lovely award onto!  So for now, thank you so much.

Collette x


4 comments:

  1. Your mini looks fabulous and I am sure your partner will be thrilled with it. I love the way you quilted it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fun, how big is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great love the solids, I'm sure your partner will love it too.....considering all your stalking =D

    I'm hosting a new swap over at my blog if anyone is interested please pop over for a look =D

    http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/p/goodie-bag-swap.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo for finishes! This is brilliant, and the wee pinnie too! I'm sure your partner will be bowled over with it. Well done, Jxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!