Friday, 18 May 2012

progress!

My secret partner swap is due to be shipped between Monday and Friday next week.  So I thought I had best get on with it!

So some hand quilting went on this afternoon.  I love to hand quilt so feel quite relaxed now!  That will change I am sure as the kids are around :) .



I also placed a fabric order today too.  A few fat quarters of prints I wouldn't normally go for but I love them!  Especially the Kokka! 




Can't wait to get these!! 
Have a lovely weekend everyone. x


5 comments:

  1. You have a good weekend too. Looking forward to seeing your finish once the hand quilting is done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabric choices! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy fabrics. Looking forward to seeing your finish! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy quilting! Those fabrics are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! I have my own little blog too. I have been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by Common Quilts. I'd like to nominate you. It's an award for small blogs (less than 200 followers). It's a fun way to network and bring small blogs together! A Liebster means "dearest" or "favorite" in German. As a recipient you are expected to:

    Thank the person that nominated you and link back to them.
    Present the award to five other blogs
    Let them know by commenting on their blog
    Post the award on your blog The artwork is out there on the web.
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!