Tuesday, 29 May 2012

a quick pop in!

Hi all!  Been a bit busy today so just a quick pop in to say hi and share a photo of my fantastic swap placemats and napkins set on my table from Sunday.  I love these so much and am so thankful to the lovely lady who made them all for me!


I also sold one of my groovy little camera cases on the day I listed it!  I am so pleased.  En route to France today.  I am currently making a few more and have some great fabric on the way too!



Love this quilt blocks fabric so have ordered a few bits of these - 
Quilt Blocks – Squares – PinkQuilt Blocks – Geometric Stripe – Mustard Blue

off to do some housework! bye for now folks x


2 comments:

  1. Your table's looking great! And congrats on selling the camera case :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great placemats, perfect for the summer.
    Love the camera bags they are so cute! Loving the fabrics =D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!