Saturday, 12 May 2012

Saturday

Hello all!

We are having a lovely Saturday here for a change.  Lovely May weather today ( pouring of rain on Thursday however!) and the kids were at a church fete with Gran and Papa.  They got tonnes of stuff from the jumble sale!  It was like Christmas again when they came home!   We all had lunch together too at the very handy cafe two doors down from us!  

I just finished these for my Etsy shop last night and this morning while the kids were out.  I am in love with chevrons I must say.

only £2.00!! it has never been used.  Not a tent a football goal! 





Also thinking about purchasing this book.  You may have heard of it...............


Zakka Style: 24 Projects Stitched with Ease to Give, Use & Enjoy (Design Collective)

I keep seeing projects from it and sew alongs and raves about it so I think I may finally give in!  Susan from A Canadian Abroad has just about convinced me to get it!

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend ! x


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Blame me. HeeHee! Get the book. Not much on amazon now and so many of the projects are quick doable one day makes. Great stuff for gifts in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great book I've ordered it on Book Depository it was at a great discount too and delivery is free =D
    http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Zakka-Style-Rashida-Coleman-Hale/9781607054160

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another one bites the dust! LOL! You'll definitely have fun with it! I'm still resisting (!!). Jxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!