Saturday, 26 May 2012

A surprise package!

Woke up to another beautiful day.  Yesterday was hard as Colin and I attended the funeral of a friend Mark who you may remember I spoke of passing away.  Our little church was full with people in the foyer as well.  There was a huge mixture of all kinds of people.  As he was only 36.  The same age as Colin and I.

It was moving and hard for our church Elders as the ones leading the service had known him since he was a wee boy and taught him in Sunday school.  Heartbreaking for the family who paid tribute in their own brave ways.

The first time techno has ever been played in our church I think!  He was a DJ and musician.

Today is a new day however.  And I got a lovely surprise!
My Modern She made swap partner item arrived from California.  Only sent on Monday!  I can't believe how quickly this has came!







I totally love them!  The kids love them too.  4 placemats 4 cloth napkins beautifully made.  So there you go!  
Have a lovely sunny weekend everyone. 
Collette x

4 comments:

  1. Sorry Collette to hear about your friend. The placemats are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about all the sadness you have had but glad that you got such a great parcel to help bring some smiles back. The placemats are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your friend.
    A great package to receive after a hard time =D


    I'm hosting a new swap over at my blog if anyone is interested please pop over for a look =D

    http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/p/goodie-bag-swap.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!