Wednesday, 30 May 2012

WIP Wednesday

A quieter week this week so a little more sewing done thankfully! Linking up with Quiltsy blog and Freshly pieced for work in progress Wednesday.

I have been enjoying making cute camera case wristlets for my Etsy shop!  They seem popular and I have some more gorgeous fabric on it's way to make some more.


I made this today for my Jacob's Jubilee party at school tomorrow.  Not the t shirt but the union Jack.

I am thinking seriously about cutting into these fabrics asap for a new table runner but I just can't pin down what I want to do.  Wonky stars??? more triangles???? traditional block? Modern block?




I really can't make my mind up and any advice would always be appreciated! also I sent off my modern she made swap project last Friday!  Nervously awaiting my partner's reaction!

Quiltsy WiP


3 comments:

  1. Love those camera cases and the T-shirt and windmill quilt rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not surprised those camera cases sell. They are gorgeous. And great job on the t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo the camera cases!
    Great job on the Union Jack. Go for a modern block for the table runner. Something that shows off the fabric prints, without being too busy =D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!