Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Work in progress Wednesday

Hello!  Today I am linking up with the Quiltsy team blog and Freshly Pieced for Work In Progress Wednesday.

Quiltsy WiP


I have been mainly finishing projects over the last week.

I finally finished the binding on this runner!  Lucy you will be glad to hear!



Finally managed this little Cathedral window pincushion using this excellent tutorial and made as a gift for my secret swap partner.  


Did some more work on my secret partner swap mini quilt.  Still to add hand quilting. 


I also made this cute little needlebook with hand stitching!  

And finally, I am currently in the midst of cutting up this gorgeous chevron to make into some stock for my Etsy shop.  Coasters and a cafetiere cozy to replace one I sold last week. 

Thanks for looking! 





7 comments:

  1. woo hoo!!! And doesn't it look wonderful :) Happy dotty binding, I love it! Your needlebook is gorgeous too. A great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pin cushion is perfect! And I'm completely in love with your table runner. In. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your pincushion is beautiful - so neat! I love the fabrics you've chosen for your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great finishes there! Love the things you've been creating! The pincushion looks awesome =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathedral Windows are on my wishlist to learn how to do. What a cute pin cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your swap items are fab and your needlecase is really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!