Friday, 1 June 2012

Fresh sewing day

Fresh sewing day by Poppy&Poochie
Fresh sewing day, a photo by Poppy&Poochie on Flickr.




Lily's Quilts


Hello everyone and today I am linking up with all the lovely folk at Lily's quilts for fresh sewing day.  We show what we have been working on over the last month or so on the first of each month. 


I just completed and posted off my pinwheel mini quilt secret partner swap item last Friday!  The little pincushion was an extra I sent along with some fabric. 


I have been experimenting with some patterns by Keyka Lou.  These are awesome and easy to follow and you can sell your creations too!  I made this cute Washi fabric mini grocery tote with pomegranate Klona lining.  


The camera cases are something I am really enjoying creating at the moment.  The colour combos are endless!  The blue chevron has sold already and I have a lovely order for the green chevron fabric.  The new fabrics feature some of the Quilt blocks lines from Moda. 


I made a jubilee t shirt for Jacob for his party at school yesterday too. I have been thinking of what to make for my next table runner.  So got out the graph paper and am obsessed with chevrons!!! Half square triangles may be in order! 


Thanks for looking! x

12 comments:

  1. Great mosaic! I love the Keyka Lou patterns too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects! Loving the pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mosaic and gorgeous makes! I am still lusting after the windmills ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a productive month, Collette! Love the bright bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the bags! Michelle's patterns are amazing. Those windmills are absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bags are super cool. I have one..or something like it :):) thanks for sharing!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. great makes, love the cathedral pin cushion,I have just made 8 of them!! Need to go and post my link I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome mosaic! Love the camera case with the hot air balloons! (yes I'm aware of the red =P)
    Great pincushion...it was crazy to read the tutorial and see how much fabric is used =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love all your fabric choices

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful mosaic! The pinwheels are fun and I love your pincushion :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!