Tuesday, 12 June 2012

some lovely things

Hello! I hope everyone of you had a lovely weekend.  For once I actually got out somewhere without the kids on Saturday.  My mum in law took me to a craft fair in Troon and then for a coffee and cake afterwards.  It was great and I felt like I had been let out for the day!

I got this gorgeous felt pincushion from the fair for a bargain price.  V underpriced in my opinion but I love it!



I have been making a little wall hanging mini quilt for above my sewing machine.  The fabulously talented VeryKerryBerry has been making spool blocks and inspired me to make these. 


Tonight I hope to add a border, baste and quilt then bind!  Each block is around 6 x 6 inches so it is small but cute! 

Finally I received this fab package from the lovely Alice at Backstitch today.  I only ordered yesterday!! 

My first ever Flea Market Fancy fabric by Denyse Schmidt and half a metre of Klona plain white cotton.  

I LOVE the flea market! 


Thanks for reading! 
Collette x





3 comments:

  1. Such great items! Love the spool blocks! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good for the soul to sometimes get away from responsibilities for a bit! Enjoy your lovely purchases! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s. you might want to remove my old Rags to Bags blog from your blog list - nothing else will appear on it! Jxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!