Thursday, 7 June 2012

topsy turvy

What a morning!  I am the queen of being harassed!  The kids were up a little later this morning so that threw me off my routine!  I have only had one cup of tea and just had a shower now that Emma is at nursery.  I feel topsy turvy!

On the plus side last night I got out the AMH (Anna Maria Horner) and decided to go for a wonky star.  I will make my next one a little wonkier but I love how this turned out.  It shows off the fabric but not overkill.



I also got more of these little camera cases finished and in my Etsy shop.  I adore these fabrics so much.  Especially the Quilt Blocks!  Love the American Jane School days too though.  

excuse my cooker hood in the background :)



Off for some hot tea and a jammie wagon wheel!! 
Collette x


1 comment:

  1. Love the wonky star!
    Got my camera case today! Love it. Thank you sooo much *hugs* =D

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog. Feel free to stop by and enter (if you haven't already) =D
    http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/official-150th-post-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!