Friday, 20 July 2012

Happy mail day!

On Wednesday I literally spent all day looking at fabric, thinking about what to get, what I would use, and just being the most ridiculous procrastinator on this planet!!!! I think because I have a tight budget I need to choose carefully but all day?????

I finally made decisions on Wednesday night and today received this lovely bundle from Annie @ The Village Haberdashery.  Annie kindly sent me a little sample of Hope Chest earlier in the week and I fell in love with it all.  I am currently using these squares for a tea cosy for my kitchen!







My tea cosy has a natural linen background and I am stitching these circles down with the machine.  I am hoping to possibly add so embroidery possibly and binding will be some pieced Hope Chest fabric! 

I think Colin is quite excited as I don't make things for us all that often! 

I am off to fondle my fabric some more! x



5 comments:

  1. Yay for beautiful fabrics, and isn't Annie lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) I saw your procastinations on twitter, it did make me smile. But worth it, you have great fabric there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabric there. Choosing is half the fun when you have to make decisions. Enjoy.... Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice of fabrics! Buying on a budget is the worst! =D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!