Sunday, 8 July 2012

Home sweet home!

Home at last!  We had a great holiday but it is always good to be home isn't it?  My comfy bed and cosy house.  Nothing beats it.

So back home means getting on with some sewing.  I really didn't do much hand sewing at all on holiday as I was too tired at the end of each day.  It was a whirlwind of activity with the kids.  We are all tired!




I have plenty to keep me busy during the summer.  I have the Brit Quilt swap 3.  My partner has been assigned and I have been stalking them for ideas!

In August we have our first month of our Hipbees quilting bee!  This is a new thing for me and I am very excited about it all! 
hipBee button image - original


That is all from me for now!  Hopefully have some sewing to show you all soon! 
Collette x







3 comments:

  1. its always lovely to get back home isn't it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home. The the donkey ride looks fun! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you have a fun time away! =D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!