Wednesday, 25 July 2012

WIP Wednesday!

Wednesday already and the sun is shining here in Scotland for a change!  Today I had some child free time this afternoon so got on with some sewing.

Today I am linking with Freshly Pieced blog's Work in Progress Wednesday.



Here is what I have been up to over the last few weeks.



Made this today and may turn it into a little wall hanging.  Going to embroider steam and the word "tea" !










Still working on these retro flower blocks which I love the look of!












I also made a tea cosy for my kitchen all for me!
And received some scrummy fabric! 

Starting next Monday I will be writing a few bits and pieces on English Paper Piecing and what works best for me and what I love about it!   I do hope you can join me and spread the word! 

Collette x








5 comments:

  1. Nice projects C. I really like your retro flower block. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to reading your epp post: I love epp'ing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tea cosy. I love EPPing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects there! Loving your fabrics!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just discovered your blog, so glad I did! I'm in love with your retro flower block, so gorg!!
    Jessie, xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!