Friday, 17 August 2012

A gift!

Yesterday there was the excitement of first days at school and returns to new classes.  On Wednesday I had a surprise package in the post from Sarah at Sew Me.

Down the stairs I came to a package lying on the hall floor.  My first thought - I didn't order fabric!!  Then I opened it and found an envelope that said open pressie first and this was inside!




A gorgeous Zakka inspired pencil case all for me!  AND a little charm handmade for all us Hipbees by Judith's talented daughter!  You really should take a look at her Etsy shop - Poppy's Pocket.  She makes the most wonderful polymer clay creations and is very talented.  

I love my little bee and I have yet to find a special spot just for him!! My kids were eyeing it up but they won't be touching him!  Now I have a great little reminder of my fellow worker bees over at the Hipbees and this brings a smile to my face! 

Thank you so much Sarah for such a kind and thoughtful gift and card. x
Collette x


7 comments:

  1. It was such a great gift - treasure mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arn't they fabulous: I got mine on Tuesday when I met Sarah. It's sooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe. How cute is that bee! (And the case too.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! What a fun gift to receive =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't she just a gem! She's one of the most thoughtful people I have the privilege of knowing! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally my pleasure, although Shannon must get all the credit for the wee Bees - she did me proud!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!