Thursday, 16 August 2012

First day back to school!

What no sewing???? Yes, today here in sunny Newmilns is first day of term for primary school pupils!  Jacob has begun primary 4 ( where did that time go????) and Emma has her first day ( morning really) in p 1.




I haven't sobbed yet!  I am saving it for when my baby is away for her first full day, packed lunch and everything :( 
Thanks for all the help with my FMQ on my table runner.  I took the lovely Judith's advice and did some more quilting last night and am hopefully working toward a more even distribution of quilting now!  Pics to follow soon. 
Collette x  

5 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm sure she'll have a lovely time! The time will fly round :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!! Hope they have a fun first day back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! Another day of squabbling draws to towards the end here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be so happy to be able to get some quiet time! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw don't they look all grown up in their uniforms. Hope you enjoying having some p&q again! Jxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!