Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Hello!

Good morning!  Just a quick pop in to say hello and to show some pics of what I have been up to over the weekend.

I finished this cute little hexie brooch made of half inch paper pieced hexies - this is an extra for a swap -



Received this awesome Mute Hurricane bundle from Backstitch and some other bits. 

tiny hexagon templates. 


I have ordered my first piece of the C word fabric too.  I think it may become a table topper but we shall see! 

Cute as pie!
I better scoot as the school bus is due shortly and Jacob is still lounging around and shoeless! Arggggghhhhhh
Collette x

6 comments:

  1. Cute hexies. I also ordered C fabric this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful brooch and hexies. Love the C fabric. Don't worry about boys without shoes they can always put them on in the bus (It has been done by one of my boys!). Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherry Christmas is adorable. I got my little FQ hit at the FoQ. The broach is adorable. Such tiny hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous brooch C! And lovely fabrics too! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great brooch! and fab fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The brooch is so cute! Loving the tiny hexies =D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!