Thursday, 30 August 2012

some almost finishes!

Yesterday morning I was extra productive and got the binding sewn on two projects!   Yes you heard me right two!!  Now that doesn't include the hand stitching at the back but still!

Project one is a sneak peek at a gift I am nearly finished.

The fabric choices are not my normal choice but the recipients will like these.



Project 2 is a table runner for my Etsy shop.  I am quite pleased with how it has turned out despite have moments of sheer and utter panic!  I love the burgundy for the binding too! All very Autumny! 













I am posting my Brit Quilt swap package off tomorrow also!  And I posted my first Hipbees quilting block to our Queen Bee Renee too!  

It is a great feeling to complete something and move on to the next thing isn't it?? 

Today I get to join my daughter for her first lunch at school.  It is to get us to try out the fab school dinners but Emma being Emma insists on a packed lunch.  As her brother does the same I can't really deny her it!  So I will have a school dinner today and she can have her lunch box! Yum!

That's all for now folks!
Collette x




6 comments:

  1. Lovely makes and enjoy your school dinner! Really didn't like school dinners at Primary school but they were ok at secondary because there was a choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll in the making department. I can't wait for that to happen to me - I hope!! Happy school dinnering. Last time I had to do that the pizza I was served could have been used to build walls it was so solid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely makes. It feels so good to finish projects and move on to something new. Hope you enjoyed your school dinner. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is great to have some finishes! A great table runner there. You're going in for lunch? =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you did better than turkey twizzlers or have your dinners been all Jamiefied? Great makes and finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant finishes and almost finishes C! Watch out for the lumps in the custard! Jxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!