Tuesday, 18 September 2012

blank!

Hello!  I have been sitting staring at this blank page for too long thinking about what I am going to blog about today. 

Do you ever get moments when you just sit and nothing forms in your head??? 

I haven't a huge amount of sewing to show at the moment as I am in the ideas phase again.  During which I think of far too many different potential projects and do maybe one of them! 

Yesterday I made a little table topper quilt top and started some Christmas coasters.  Yes I know the C word but with an Etsy shop it is best to start creating as early as possible.  Here are some sneak peeks.


The fish (Koi) is coming along nicely but is a lot of work.  I am just picking it up in the evenings and doing a bit here and there.  It is a labour of love.

I am also planning a patchwork session for the kids at a craft club I help out with at church.  Any ideas of simple, cool, quick patchwork projects for age 8 - 14 years would be welcome.  I can have access to a machine or we can sew by hand but obviously machine will produce faster results for the girls. 

Off for another cuppa while puppy sleeps and I shall try not to make eye contact with him!  


Collette x
p.s. whadda ya know I did have something to say after all!!

7 comments:

  1. I find when my Mojo is missing I often find my brain is too overloaded with all the stuff i could be doing and end up making nothing! That Koi is going to be fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh that Koi looks incredible!! The coasters are super cute too, I adore those robins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done lots as embroidery takes time. I think that doing patchwork classes will be fun. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't bear to think about Christmas yet! Have fun with all those kids! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Koi is looking fabulousa and love the Cherry Christmas stars!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha that feeling gets me a lot, so I just don't bother blogging some days.

    Some excellent progress on the Koi and it's never to early to get some Christmas things out of the way =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe - I love the title of your post today. Here it is in the afternoon and I'm still a blank! I'm betting you didn't get that cup of coffee without that puppy waking up.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!