Friday, 14 September 2012

new fabric!

Hello!  I knew that post title would grab your attention!  Well I do have new fabric.  In fact a full fat quarter stack of Field Study (Patina colourway) from the Village Haberdashery.

My husband and I have been married for 10 years today and rather than get me something made of tin (phew!) he opted for fabric.  I have been drooling and swooning over this range online for a while now and was resigned to the fact I couldn't afford to buy any more fabric.  So I am very happy!



The photos really don't do this range justice at all.  It truly is beautiful in real life.  I had reservations about the leopard print but when I looked at it in the flesh I must say I am coverted.  It is classy and gorgeous.  I really love this fabric so much!  Thank you hubby!

I also finally finished this table runner for my Etsy shop!  I have put many hours into the creation of this one but do love it.  Anna Maria Horner fabric again! 


Last but not least the fish!  I have begun some embroidery on him.  Yes he is a he and I love him!  Design purchased from the wonderful Urban Threads.  


Have a wonderful weekend! x





7 comments:

  1. How exciting! I have been drooling over this line for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary and well done to hubs for buying you that instead of a tin of beans or something :-) Great table runner too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great present! It's nice to see a man paying attention to buying something you actually want! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary and enjoy your lovely fabric. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your anniversary C! Here's to another 10! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! Love the fact that you get fabric as a present, I shall be nicking that idea and presenting it to my hubby ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a guy! He's a keeper to get you fabric instead of tin! LOL! And what pretty fabric too. I'm so please to see that you are posting progress photos of your fish. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!