Wednesday, 5 September 2012

WIP Wednesday

Hellooooo!  It has been a few weeks since I have linked up with Freshly Pieced and work in progress Wednesday.  Schools were back a few weeks ago and I had a boy going into primary 4 and my wee girl, Emma starting primary 1. eeeeek where does the time go?????




So here are my latest projects on the go! and thoughts in my brain!!



This wonderful painting by Twoems is being turned into a fabric mini using this 



coasters and coffee cozies for my Etsy shop.

A table runner waiting for me to finish hand binding. 


A mini all for me above my sewing machine to remind me to drink tea!

As usual I have tonnes in my head but not actually begun yet but it feels good to have achieved what I have so far! 
What have you been working on this last week, why not share at Freshly Pieced Work in Progress Wednesday. 



9 comments:

  1. I love your coffee cozy, Must make one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely makes and give it two weeks and you won't remember a time when both kids weren't in school. Meanwhile, breathe deep and don't suddenly get the urge to take the four year old home. The feeling will pass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great makes - looking forward to seeing you mini with the hurricane bundle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love all these!! The pic is gorgeous and would b fab as a quilt !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great mix of projects! The coasters are so cute and such a fun mini =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy! all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you....tons of ideas and little time:).

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!