Wednesday, 26 September 2012

WIP Wednesday



Wow two posts in one week!   Look at me go!  I have had a bit of a post drought the last week or so.  Doesn't life get too busy the older we get??? Kids at school, puppies, husband, all gets in the way of quilting and sewing!  However, life would be very boring if that were all I were about!

Anyway today is Work in Progress Wednesday over at Lee's Freshly Pieced blog.  She is off to Sewing Summit soon!!


So here is a peek of what I have been working on.

Christmas table topper for my shop.

matching set of fussy cut Robin coasters

Christmas mini patchwork bunting for my shop.

Koi embroidery (Urban Threads design)


Log cabin table topper.

Hope you like!  Why not hop over and check out the work by others at WIP Wednesday! x


4 comments:

  1. Lovely makes C! You have been busy! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. post full of lovelies! love the cherry christmas makes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little robins are so sweet in your table topper and coasters. You have made some lovely items for your shop. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great additions to your shop! =D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!