Wednesday, 3 October 2012

A finish!

Hello one and all!  

I have been having a week of finishing things so far!  Isn't it a great feeling to get things completed?  However, then the thinking cap needs to pop on to contemplate the next project(s).

This one was finished on Monday and is listed in my Etsy shop.  I am trying to increase my stock a little and having lots of fun doing so!  

A quilted table topper! 




I am more or less finished a Christmas (eeeek sorry to say the word!) table topper.  This one I have hand quilted to make it extra spesh! 


and finally my most recent purchase.  Some fingerless gloves so my hands can be warm when hand quilting and typing at the PC!  NOTE; those are not my beautiful hands sadly.  I will get a photo once I get my nails painted with my new fancy pants glitter paint! 



cheerio for now!
Collette x



2 comments:

  1. Finishes are good! I do like the fingerless gloves but I had never thought to quilt in any before now! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could do with finger less gloves at work as my hands are cold this time of year!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!