Tuesday, 30 October 2012

embroidery and hexies

Hello all!  Over the weekend I did a little sewing and planning.  I have a commission for a baby quilt which I am pondering at the moment, a swap item to complete and some other bits and bobs!

For the baby quilt I shall be using these colours -


My embroidery is beginning to take shape for the swap -


I basted 58 of these little hexagons for a secret item I am trying out ssshhhh....................I am unsure how it will work out! 

I hope to return on Wednesday with the beginnings of the baby quilt! 
Collette x



5 comments:

  1. Those hexies look lovely - can't wait to see the baby quilt beginnings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fabric shades for your baby quilt - embroidery looks great too Collette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fabric in those hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is going to be adorable! I can't wait to see you put it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute fabric choices. The embroidery is looking good. You gotta love hexies. I have so many still to use up!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!