Friday, 12 October 2012

Friday already??

Don't the days just fly in??? As I get older time seems to pass so much faster and faster.  Sometimes I feel like this and I want to get off!



Last night was the kids parent's evening at school.  I am always nervous about it. There was no need to be as both got glowing reports.  I kind of knew they would.  Isn't it funny how the child they tell you about in school and the one at home seem like two different people!!  

I also got treated to a surprise meal at Frankie and Benny's after the parents night.  Colin had organised his folks to babysit and we headed straight out after being at the school.  My reaction was one of shock and thinking, " look at the state of me!" and his reply was " you don't get out much do you?"!!!!!!! 


Cheek!  But he is right.  I am a bit of a hermit and I like it! 

Yesterday was spent doing some embroidery for my mum's birthday present. 


I am trying out as many different types of stitch as I can with this piece for practise!

Hopefully next week I will have a little more sewing activity to share.

Have a great weekend everyone. 
Collette x

1 comment:

  1. yay to good school reports. Yes, I think it's pretty common for children to be completely different at home to at school. Looking forward to seeing your embroidery finished it looks very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!