Friday, 26 October 2012

Happy mail and bits and bobs

Earlier in the week I received a lovely package in the post from Catherine (Sew wonderful life).  I joined another bee and we haven't started officially yet, so some of the members thought it would be nice to have a little getting to know you swap.  We opted for a little pincushion swap.  This is what I received!




You know how I love hexagons and paper piecing so this little pinnie is just perfect for me.  The chocolate is fab too and the cute card!

Yesterday I made a new little wrist cuff for my etsy shop.  


And this morning I sent these two creatures off to school.  A cat and a bat!  


The cat is attacking the bat with her tail I think!!! 
Have a lovely weekend everyone and stay warm! 
Collette x



6 comments:

  1. Your kids look great and Catherine's hexie pinnie is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that photo of the kids. And those hexies on the pin cushion are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids are so much fun! The pincushion is really cute - adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pincushion, cuff and the kitty card! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!