Tuesday, 9 October 2012

keep going on

Well what a beautiful few days weather we have had here!  The sky has been blue every morning and it has been cold but sunny.  Such a change from the perma rain I thought we would have all Autumn!

I have been busy beavering away on some mug rugs for my shop.  I just need to get on with hand stitching the back of the binding and some photos and then I can list them.





These both measure around 10 x 10 inches square so are a good size for some mugs of something hot and a danish pastry! yum!

At the weekend I like to keep my sewing on things just for me and remember this???


Well it is slowly becoming this..............


It all seems to be going ok so far but we shall see what happens further in!  It is a total experiment for me but one I am really enjoy! 

Have a fab day all!
Collette x



6 comments:

  1. Loving the epp experimenting. Think it will be brilliant when it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The EPP is looking good. Your shop is full of lovely stock as you seem to be on a roll at the mo. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the mug rug! A good start on the EPP, it can be tricky to transfer a design to fabric. Good luck!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! that EPP design is fantastic. you rock! and that second mug rug is totally cool, i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is this incredible block ? Did you design it yourself or is there a pattern/template somewhere ? I'd love to have a go at it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mug rugs are lovely and I really like how your EPP solids block is coming on :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!