Tuesday, 23 October 2012

some sewing at last!

Today the kids returned to school so I have got on with a little sewing!  It is weird though but I seem to have lost my ability to think clearly about sewing the last few days.  I keep mucking things up  and being indecisive and I honestly don't know why!!!! Maybe hormones or something but I am getting annoyed now!


So I am in one swap at the moment and this is what I have to show for it so far!




The middle polka dot section will be embroidered and surrounded by sketch half square triangles.  Lovely and bright and hopefully good enough to swap :) 

Just a quick pop in! See you soon x

4 comments:

  1. Maybe it's this drab weather! Looks intriguing what you're making! Hope your sewing mojo comes back soon. Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like colours I love. But not in the swap. Shame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Judith that the drab weather saps your drive. Your colours are so nice. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good fabrics - all nice and cheery. The owls are really cute and so "in" right now. Who doesn't like owls? Right?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!