Friday, 19 October 2012

ups and downs

Hello all!  Sorry I haven't been around much this week but the kids have been off school so there hasn't been a great deal of sewing going on. :(

It is funny how the start of a school holiday begins with me looking forward to spending quality time with the kids and lazier mornings.  Then by the end of the break I can't wait for them to get back to school.

Anyway I literally have no new sewing this week to show!!! Unbelievable I know.

So I thought I would share some photos of the latest fabrics I would love to add to my stash!!



Sew Stitchy - Hexagons in CarnationSew Stitchy - Hexagons in CottonSew Stitchy - Stitched Bird in CarnationSew Stitchy - Pins in CottonThe Ladies' Stitching Club - Sundress in Tea PartyCenter City - Miami in Downtown
Center City - Portland in MidtownCenter City - Portland in Downtown

I could go on but don't want to bore you! All above available from the excellent, splendid Village Haberdashery! 

3 comments:

  1. Well, I can vouch for Sew Stitchy being amazing. Hope you get your sewing time back again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice eye candy. I hope that you have enjoyed your time with the children. You will enjoy your sewing time when they return to school. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. V.nice! And the 'new look' is great too! Jxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!