Tuesday, 13 November 2012

checking in!

Hi all!  I haven't vanished just plagued with business, random internet access and such like.

I just wanted to say a huge hello to my new followers and I will reply to your comments asap and appreciate everyone of you! xx


  Tomorrow I will update you all in Wednesday's work in progress big link up but just now let me leave you with a something to make us all smile.


Yesterday evening there was a HUGE factory fire across the river from us. The full story is here.  Scary stuff!

Best be off so much to do and so little time !!!! 
Collette x


4 comments:

  1. Very funny! Glad you and yours are safe! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny cartoon. That fire looks very scary. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Love it! I should start eating skinny people so I can skip the work out!
    Happy to follow!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!