Friday, 23 November 2012

feels like Christmas here!

Today feels like Christmas in my home.  I received 3, yes 3 separate parcels this morning.


This was my order placed yesterday to Eclectic Maker and received today!!!! I have purchased from them before and am always amazed at the customer service and gorgeous way they fold their FQs! 




I had an offer from Moo by e-mail last week which allowed me to purchase some little stickers for my etsy shop.  Then finally these beautiful notebooks arrived.  I can't tell you what they are for but aren't they gorgeous?? They are illustrated by this lovely lady in her etsy shop Sarah Cooper Designs

The sun is shining here after a horrid day yesterday and I am planning some hand quilting hopefully all being well!  Have a fab weekend all!

It's been a while old hoopy friend!




3 comments:

  1. Merry post!! I love hand quilting, enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some wonderful buys there. I have some of that Loulouthi red and it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three parcels certainly make for a good post day. I think that you will have plenty of time to hand quilt tomorrow as the rain is coming back! Di x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!