Friday, 9 November 2012

not in hiding!

Hello! Sorry for the irregularity of posts this week but our internet access was down for a day and a half!!! eeeek withdrawal symptoms or what???

However, I did get a load of work done.  Isn't it amazing what you can do with no internets??

Here is a little collage of some of what I have been up to.


The pinnie and owls are for a swap.  The fabrics are something I am thinking about, possibly a baby quilt but I am not sure of the colours.  Any advice greatly appreciated!

I am currently working on a baby quilt just now and have all the blocks done!  


Excuse the poor colour in the pic but this permanent wintry grey is hopeless for taking photos :(  It looks like a nine patch and suppose it is but totally random.  Today I need to lay it all out and absorb it for a while!

Oh and did you hear about Spoonflower ?  They are offering one full day of free shipping including international!!!!Click here for the details if you don't already know! 

Have a fab weekend. 
Collette x




5 comments:

  1. I think I would have to go park up somewhere with my phone if my internet went down for a day and a half! Glad you survived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Thanks for the heads up re: Spoonflower! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to spend time sewing instead of being on the computer - although not be able to get on the computer is totally different! That baby quilt is going to turn out great with those colors. Can't wait to see it. I'm off to go check out Spoonflower - thanks for telling us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing the ideas come to life! Seeing all these amazing blogs make me want to spruce mine up.
    Now following,
    Tasha from storyleaf http://storyleaf.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colors! I admire those who quilt! A true art and labor of love!
    Following from the Etsy Success team
    Sandy
    www.savardstudios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!