Monday, 19 November 2012

yukkity yuk!

I seem to post about the weather a lot on my blog.  Sorry in advance but today is completely grey.  Horrid lack of light and back to the perma rain we had during the summer ( lol!).

Anyway there is a lack of photos on my blog due to the light lately.  This weekend has been about finishing and swaps.

I made this cute little fabric basket for my Secret Santa person in our Bee a Brit Stingy bee.  I have some great little goodies to fill it with.  Not telling though as that would spoil any surprise!



My swap package for the Modern She Made Swap has been posted to the US today also.  Can't wait to hear what my partner thinks of it!



I don't think I have anymore swaps this year!  So I can concentrate on the baby quilt and other bits and bobs.  Looking forward to starting my November Hipbees block which I will give you a peek at as soon as I can get some good light!  
Collette xx

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are ticking those boxes. Could you come tick a few for me too please?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag! Totally understand about the weather and lighting. Who ever thought we'd be checking the forecast to see if it was a good photo day?
    Sandy
    www.savardstudios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally got round to my secret santa basket at the weekend, but only the outer shell so far. Love the fabrics in yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. The secret Santa basket is lovely. I too have the hipBee block to do this week. Di x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!