Friday, 21 December 2012

It's oh so quiet!

Isn't it?  Well online at least!  Christmas approacheth (is that a word?) and the kids will be home in 15 minutes.

I got the quilts finished!!! I can't believe it.  Emma's quilt top was already pieced but Jacob wasn't.  I am so glad to have them done washed etc just need final de threading and then wrapped!

I will post pics of their faces when they get them.

I may nick them for myself!

Have a wonderful Christmas to all my dear bloggy friends and I will be back after the man in the red suit has been!





8 comments:

  1. Fabulous quilts Collette, the kids will love them! Look forward to seeing the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful - they will be well loved x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilts for your children. I wish you a blessed Christmas and an awesome 2013! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naughty Mummy! Now repeat after me "I will not steal my kids' quilts". You'll have to be super good now to get back on the nice list before the big day!

    Great quilts - your children will love and treasure these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing!! Ur a great mummy! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. The kiddies quilts turned out brilliantly C! Well done, and enjoy some lovely family time over Christmas. Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done you! Now go reward yourself with chocolate or something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!