Wednesday, 2 January 2013

a flying visit!

Happy 2013 everyone!  I hope everyone had a lovely festive time and managed to relax a little.  I still have the kids off school till Monday so it will be a quick pop in today.

Just to share a photo of Emma enjoying her quilt.  I haven't managed to get one of Jacob enjoying his yet as I keep forgetting to get the camera out!

I have no works in progress at the mo but plenty of plans brewing.  Today I placed a wee order with Kate at M is for Make.  Hope to get these in a few days time.


Enjoying some chocolate coins on her new quilt! 






bye for now! 
Collette x




3 comments:

  1. Nice fabric purchases and lovely shot of the quilt being used and enjoyed. Happy days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo of the quilt being used. I just maybe received an order today with a few typewriter fabrics! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fabric choices and cute pic of the quilt in use!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments on blogs so please feel free to talk away!